Saturday, February 12, 2011

Winter-Brrrrr.......

Yup, back in the North Country, and I have finally adjusted to the cold weather again but am so looking forward to Spring. The hunt is on for a job and I surely will find one. It's hard to quit a good job to move because I absolutely hate job interviews, such stupid questions and all. Like: do you think it's okay to use drugs, sell drugs, or drink liquor while working? Duh! And my personal favorite, is it okay to steal from the company? The psychologists who put these things together need to get a life! Who would ever answer yes to anything like this? I could go on and on but most folks have answered these and more. Life is good and I am enjoying my new church family at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church.

2 comments:

Carl Herder said...

Love you mom!

LizbethSelvig said...

Hey Marsha,
Didn't know you had a blog -- very cool! The time for our visit with each other is coming soon, don't you think? Meanwhile, I'm very happy you're settling in and loving Minnesota again. Happy job hunting and God bless!